Everything You Need To Know About Applying For Kindergeld After Age 18

mUSS man für kindergeld ab 18 mini Job angeben? (Minijob)
mUSS man für kindergeld ab 18 mini Job angeben? (Minijob) from www.finanzfrage.net

Everything You Need to Know About Applying for Kindergeld After Age 18

What is Kindergeld?

Kindergeld is a form of financial assistance provided by the German government to help support families with children. It is a type of social security benefit, and those eligible are entitled to receive payments each month. The amount of money paid out is dependent on the number of children in the family and the age of the youngest child. In Germany, the payments are made until the child is 18 years old.

Can You Apply for Kindergeld After Age 18?

Yes, if you are over the age of 18, you can still apply for Kindergeld. However, the payments will be different depending on your age. If you are 18-25 years old, you will only receive a reduced amount of Kindergeld each month. If you are 25 years or older, you will not receive any payments at all.

What Do You Need to Qualify for Kindergeld After Age 18?

In order to qualify for Kindergeld after age 18, you must be in full-time education, training or employment. If you are in full-time education, you must be studying for a recognised qualification. If you are in training, it must be recognised as an approved training course by the German government. If you are in employment, you must be working at least 15 hours per week.

What Documents Do You Need to Apply for Kindergeld?

When applying for Kindergeld after age 18, you will need to provide proof of your identity and proof of your enrolment in education, training or employment. This could include a copy of your passport, birth certificate, educational certificate, employment contract or payslips. You will also need to provide evidence of your family’s income, such as bank statements or wage slips.

How Can You Apply for Kindergeld?

You can apply for Kindergeld online or by post. Online applications can be made via the German government’s website. If you choose to apply by post, you will need to contact your local social security office for an application form. You must also provide all of the necessary documentation to support your application.